The Mats Unlimited Advantage
Douglas Fir Difference
Most Access Mats on the market use Hem-Fir but we only use Douglas Fir. Here is why:
- Douglas Fir is water resistant
- Douglas Fir doesn't splinter
The end result is a longer lasting mat that doesn't rot, is easier to extract from the field, and doesn't turn to kindling when handled by machinery.
Our Access Mats are manufactured by an expert crew and undergo strict quality control to guarantee consistency.
- We use a minimum of 180 bolts to secure the mats
- No glue, nails, or screws
One of the advantages of Access Mats versus other types of matting is that they weigh significantly less, meaning freight costs are drastically reduced.
- Our Access Mat: 1,800 lbs
- Crane Mat: 3,500 lbs
- Rig Mat: 3,500 to 7,000 lbs